Tabby Embedded is a WEB Server integrated in the SAM4s Ellix 40 POS
printer and provides the POS software application.
• Tabby SL is a stand-alone version that offers the freedom of printer choice.
• Retail and Hospitality versions available for either configuration.
To enable wireless mobility, simply connect Tabby to a wireless router. Tabby
runs on any browser capable device regardless of operating system, including
PCs, mobile devices or tablets. Use Tabby to register sales, print receipts, and
record payments. Tabby Backoffice provides store management tools, database
maintenance, stock entry and management reports.
• Tabby does not rely on tablet or device resources.
• No application to install – adding or replacing a tablet or mobile device can be
done “out of the box”. Simply open your browser and enter Tabby’s IP address.
• No Internet is required, but connection may be desired for emailed reports or